SOD'EM

Calls from one Virgim Media landline to another Virgin Media landline. I thought it was free??????

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3566 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all, my dad has just informed me that he has been getting charged allsorts of money for ringing me. I have Virgin Media and always beleived that phoning other VM landlines was free. Not just Off Peak hours.

Am I right or wrong?

I have looked at VM's T's & C's but can't find anything on it.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Thanks a lot rebel 11, just as I thought. He has statements from 2 and a half years ago that show he was getting charged even then for calling me. I always told him it was free, so he never worried about the time he was on the phone for. I will go to his and phone them from his home tomorrow.

Me smells a rebate coming on:-D

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

The press release is dated 01/02/2010 but came into effect April.

But the press release is for Virgin Media landlines to Virgin Mobile, not VM Landline to Landline. So it doesn't come into play here.

As far as I am aware it has never been free (without a call package) to call VM Landlines as its a call like any other, but I do hope I'm wrong!