Bruno Lee scam

Lance Carter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4920 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I haven't ever used a forum before but wanted to warn people of an HSBC related [problem] involving being sent the following email and hopefully provide a search result for someone else googling his name: (if any of you know how to make this easier to find for people doing a search please feel free to re-post it somewhere else, thanks) I had to search quite thouroughly before I found another person who had been sent the same email.

Dear ------,

I am Bruno Lee, Head of Wealth Management HSBC, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal for you.

A transfer of $24.5 million was deposited by one of our late customer who died without declaring any next of kin before his death in 2003.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is to stand as the next of kin to Alfred ------, since you bear the same surname. So you will be able to receive this funds to your own nominated account we shall share in the ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you.

Regards,

Bruno Lee.