HELP!! CCJ nightmare from All in one finance/Creation consumer finance

chezzalou
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4828 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all....

Im a CAG virgin so please be gentle with me!:razz:

Ive been in financial difficulty for some time and has firmly had my head in the sand for a few years! Ive now bit the bullet and got a copy of my credit file from both Equifax and Experian.

Here's the problem...

I got a car from CarCraft on HP. They sold me a worthless NAC warranty for £2500 and put the finance with a company called "All in one finance". Naively I agreed to this warranty because the finance advisor hinted it would be easier for me to get finance for the car if I had a warranty on it.

I ran in to financial difficulty shortly after getting the car. I havent made a payment on the finance at all because of my money problems. I didnt hear a thing from them since 2006. When I looked at my credit file I have a CCJ issued against me from "All in one finance". This was a shock as I hadnt received any papers saying they were taking me to court. They havent even registered a default against me...it seems they went straight to the CCJ. Can they do that? It seems unfair that they went straight for the kill and even havent registered a default as a warning shot!

Then it gets interesting.....

All in one finance is not on my credit report for either Equifax or Experian when I looked at them. Instead a company called "Creation consumer finance" is on my equifax report. I was confused to say the least as I havent signed anything with them. When I phoned them they said the £2500 was for a car warranty and that they wanted to pass me through to Gothia debt collectors. When I asked them if they had anything to do with "all in one finance" the woman from Creation said a firm no. When I checked my paper work I hadnt signed anything from Creation. I got onto the phone to "all in one finance" and they said they didnt have anything to do with Creation. Again I was confused as I thought I owed two different companies for £2500.

I rang Carcraft head office and at first the woman from CS was adamant that I only owed "All in one finance". I asked her to write me a letter confirming this. She went off the phone to confirm this with someone. She came back on and informed me that All in one finance and Creation consumer finance have a "relationship" with each other. Strange since both of them denied this when I asked them.

Based on this do I have a case to get my CCJ set aside?

Sorry its so long winded and any advice/help would be greatly appreciated by a girl trying to sort her debts out.xxx

you have a case to get it set aside anyway, as you did not receive any prior paperwork.

as for the bottom reason, this phantom warranty, the whole lot can be reclaimed anyhow under PPI/warranty mis-selling rules

so pers i don't think you owe anything to anyone.

STOP phoning these muppet BTW

do everything in writing only.

have you got a copy of this supposed CCJ?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I havent got a copy no. I need to write to the court on Monday to get a copy of my papers. Are you sure I can re-claim my Warranty money? If so how? Another post on here I was reading says there is no way for you to recaim the warranty back. Confused.com now! Any help you can give me dx100uk would be brill x

• 3 months later...

all in one finance is a company owned by carcraft.... also the nac insurance is provided again by a company that is owned by carcraft directors....

they sell the car, add a little finance stating loan company would not provide all of loan, they then sell huge nac insurance with loads of clauses, then the finance for the nac is provided by company owned by same people ..... if you smell a rat then you will usually find one.... they have also not re rgeistered with the RMIF ( retail motor industry federation) so they can not help.... trading standards say if you signed then nothing they can do...

Court may be the only way and to reduce costs maybe a class action anyone interested pm me...

Only direct action by the masses will work....

Look at all successes they have never come from negotiation!!!

would nice if the op replied!

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

interested to read this as i had the same thing - loans from all in one finance & creation (well, it was open & direct back then - 2007!)

how does the mid-selling of warranties work how would you claim back if the only proof you have is your word against theirs ?? i signed the paperwork, but i remember one of the loan amounts was missing on my copy.. i will have to dig out the paperwork again and take it up with them again..

if you have/get the agreement - gameover for them

go get 'em

see the ppi stickies

dx

and they

sorry to hijack, i remember now. the 'top up loan' (nac warranty!) was on the paperwork, but the main loan for the car wasn't...i had hoped to somehow use this to invalidate my current finance (different car, more finance) as they paid off the old loan and gave me a new one, but if the old one wasn't done properly i thought perhaps they would call it quits, take the car back and cancel off the debts.

i think there is no chance of this now.. but i will request a copy of the agreement from them.

Firstly, I am so, so sorry for not getting back to everyone sooner! Been a hectic month!

There has been a substantial development regarding my CarCraft/All in One finance/Creation finance nightmare.

I have researched several posts on here regarding the NAC warranty and CarCraft/All in One Finance relationship.

Two weeks ago I wrote a letter to CarCraft demanding they cancel and refund the NAC warrant as it was added to my account without my knowledge etc. I also threatened them with the Financial Ombudsman.

Didn't expect much...but to my absolute astonishment I got a phonecall off a lovely lady in Carcraft customer services called Danielle who said she had considered my complaint and CarCraft would be willing to CANCEL my NAC warranty based on my complaint.

To say I was shocked was an understatement!!!!!!!!!! £2788 wrote off and more importantly my CCJ cancelled out as well!!

Cant believe it!

Promise to check my posts more regularly from now on!x

you cant just cancel out a ccj

you need to ensure the whole debt is completely removed from your cra.

becareful here those names ring alarmbells on cag

use the advanced search top right on them.

dc

and they

Dx100uk.....I know I cant just cancel out my CCJ with a click of my fingers...Im not that naive now...I do realise I will have to hound Allin one finance and their solicitors to get it sorted and my CRA updated!

What name rings alarm bells? I dont understand or am I just being too blond???!!!