roncarr

Go Debt going to court

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3574 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have recently had dealings with Go Debt. They wrote to me about a previous debt. I replied telling them that the debt was in dispute and had been for some time but they took no notice. I got fed up with the fact they would take notice of me so I informed them in writing that as they were in breach of debt collection guidelines I would charge them for my time in dealing with them. If they wrote to me after a certain date my charges would be £15 to read their letters and £15 to reply to their letters. Payment terms were 7 days from date of invoice with an admin fee of £50 if they did not pay within 7 days.

So far I have not received nothing except a letter from the Managing Director saying they would not pay my invoices so this week I have issued court papers for £320 plus costs. They have until 14 November to respond.

Looking forward to their response.

I have recently had dealings with Go Debt. They wrote to me about a previous debt. I replied telling them that the debt was in dispute and had been for some time but they took no notice. I got fed up with the fact they would take notice of me so I informed them in writing that as they were in breach of debt collection guidelines I would charge them for my time in dealing with them. If they wrote to me after a certain date my charges would be £15 to read their letters and £15 to reply to their letters. Payment terms were 7 days from date of invoice with an admin fee of £50 if they did not pay within 7 days.

So far I have not received nothing except a letter from the Managing Director saying they would not pay my invoices so this week I have issued court papers for £320 plus costs. They have until 14 November to respond.

Looking forward to their response.

hi, ron can you post up the letter you have recived .

hi, ron can you post up the letter you have recived .

I've received a number of letters, the last one being from the managing director.

i take it that letter from the MD IS WILLIAM RHODES

PLEASE CONFIRM

i take it that letter from the MD IS WILLIAM RHODES

PLEASE CONFIRM

Yes