Go Debt going to court

roncarr

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently had dealings with Go Debt. They wrote to me about a previous debt. I replied telling them that the debt was in dispute and had been for some time but they took no notice. I got fed up with the fact they would take notice of me so I informed them in writing that as they were in breach of debt collection guidelines I would charge them for my time in dealing with them. If they wrote to me after a certain date my charges would be £15 to read their letters and £15 to reply to their letters. Payment terms were 7 days from date of invoice with an admin fee of £50 if they did not pay within 7 days.

So far I have not received nothing except a letter from the Managing Director saying they would not pay my invoices so this week I have issued court papers for £320 plus costs. They have until 14 November to respond.

Looking forward to their response.

I have recently had dealings with Go Debt. They wrote to me about a previous debt. I replied telling them that the debt was in dispute and had been for some time but they took no notice. I got fed up with the fact they would take notice of me so I informed them in writing that as they were in breach of debt collection guidelines I would charge them for my time in dealing with them. If they wrote to me after a certain date my charges would be £15 to read their letters and £15 to reply to their letters. Payment terms were 7 days from date of invoice with an admin fee of £50 if they did not pay within 7 days.

So far I have not received nothing except a letter from the Managing Director saying they would not pay my invoices so this week I have issued court papers for £320 plus costs. They have until 14 November to respond.

Looking forward to their response.

hi, ron can you post up the letter you have recived .