Hulmey14

HULME v HALIFAX - really need advice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3563 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys - hope someone can help

2007 applied for bank charges of £1000 to be repaid

2007 obtained judgement and warrant of execution from court for full amount following halifax faliure to reply to the court.

had an unused overdraft of £1150 at the time , wrote to the halifax to pay me the money they owed me then advised them I would be either sending baliffs to the local branch or using anyway possible to recover the monies they owed me which had been upheld by the court via the warrant of execution.

Proceeded to withdraw £1100 from the account then never used it again as I had a parachute account with abbey.

2007 Halifax registered my account with experain and equifax as being overdue but no default issued

August 2007 - 4 weeks after I had withdrew the money and after the warrant of execution they get a stay on the judgement at court - if you recall everybodies action was getting stayed why the FSA etc etc where in dispute with the seven different banks.

2009 - Checked my credit file and again the account was still being shown as overdue.- spoke with baron & scott ( ithink) who are part of halifax but just a different department dealing with legal etc . they agreed that following the judgement and warrant they would mark the account settled - they where true to their word and did this in december 2009.

Today - arrived through the post a letter from HBOS notifying me they had assigned all their right to a supposed overdraft debt to arrow global and thus they had assigned a DCA to deal with this account

which way should I jump know - I need advice on how I obtain my original judgement and warrant as I have no copies , it was done over the internet but it is that long ago im not sure which site I did it on and how I would get to the information .

Are the Halifax allowed to sell a debt which has been marked settled with the CRA's and has still got a stay on any action ???

Any advise would be really appreciated

Arrow Global have now issued a default onto my Credit File - hoever the orignal account is also still on my credit file and marked settled ??? how can they allow 2 seperate entries on a credit file for the same account - and with two contradicting entries. I thought the idea of CRA's is to provide an accurate picture oif how an account has been operated - Halifax are saying the account is settled with no default - Arrow have just started up another credit agreement with default !!!

Someone assitiance would be gratefully appreciated