Financial Integrity & Reliability Form to complete for Job Offer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3840 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have finally been offered a job after three years without a permanent job. I am very pleased and really want to do this job, but I'm now concerned that the offer will be revoked because of my bad credit history over the past three years.

I have just received my letter of offer package and I have to complete and return a Declaration of Fit & Proper Status form. They want to know if I have...

(1) ...made any compromise arrangement with my creditors or otherwise failed to satisfy those creditors in full.

(2) ...ever signed a trust deed for a creditor, made an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or made any arrangements for the payment of a composition to creditors.

I have made arrangements to make small payments to my creditors but in some cases they have refused my payment offer, and returned my payments and passed the debts on to DCs.

I appreciate the advise of anyone who's been in this position or have any information that could help.

Many thanks.

:pray:

I panicked when I got the forms and posted this as a result. However, having looked at my credit report, I feel more confident to complete the forms. Although I have several defaults, I am making reduced payments each month and I don't have CCJs, therefore I shall be up front and submit a brief explanation of my financial situation.

If a job is revoked for bad credit you can have a reassessment of the risk the job has - will you handle cash, will you have access to funds from the company, in thoses cases I can see the need for a Financial Integrity check but in other cases where you do not have access to company funds then this is a complete invasion of privacy.

Sadly these Financial Integrity checks are becoming more common and should be stopped unless they are absolutely necessary for the company.