Purple Payday offer accepted, what to do next?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys;

i have been in touch with Purple Payday (also known as PaydayUK / MemCapital) through email and making them offer to clear my balance.

The debt goes back to October last year. I had trouble keeping up with the payment and now i am trying to get back on track.

I woe them £275. And i offered them £25 every month till January and £200 in January and they have accepted it. However, thay are asking for my details AND most importantly, the email says my credit file will be affected if the balance is not cleared by the end of this month!!!

Can anyone please help me what to do next? How can i avoid them placing anything on my files! Is there a letter template i can send off?

Many Thanks...

Here is the full email i have receieved from them:

Dear iceboy,

Thank you for your email.

We can accept your payment plan of:

£25 October.

£25 November

£25 December

And then the full balance remaining in January.

Please confirm the dates these payments can be taken and please also confirm your debit card details for us to set up and take payments.

Bank Name

Debit Card Type

Name as it appears on the card

Long Card number

3 Digit Security Number

Start Date (if applicable)

Expiry Date

Issue Number (if applicable)

Please be aware your credit file will be adversely affected if you do not repay your loan by the end of the month.

Your credit history will be further affected if this situation does not change, but if you contact us urgently we could prevent further damage to your credit file.

Regards,

xxx

Debt Recoveries

Keyes Whitlock & Company

Keyes Whitlock are known as a 'solicitor for rent' and their email needs sending to Trading Standards

Do not give them your card details, I do hope you have got another bank account to use in case of raids....

Write back asking for THEIR details and say you will also like the option to pay online.... that way YOU control the payments, not them.

Hi;

Thank you for your responds.

Sillygirl, i took your advice and asked them to provide me with their details so i could make the paymant. They sent me their details but i would like to know if theres a way of confirming the details?

Thank you...

This is the email they sent me today:

Dear iceboy,

Apologise - Here are the bank details.

For all cash payments - please use the account details below, deposits can be made in any branch of Royal Bank of Scotland or NatWest:

Account Name: Month End Money Ltd.

Account Number: 39524906

Sort Code: 60-00-01

Reference: xxxxxx/iceboy

Please reference your Loan Agreement number xxxxxx/iceboy on the payment slip so that MEM Consumer Finance Limited can allocate the funds to your account.

Did you know that as we work with a credit reference agency, we share your account information on a monthly basis, so when you repay your loan on time, this could also help to improve your credit rating. However if you do not repay on time this could have a negative impact on your credit rating.

Please call our free phone number 0800 074 5010 (Call charges may apply depending on your telephone provider) between 9:00am and 8.30pm Monday - Friday or 10am - 3pm Saturday.

Regards,

Debt Recoveries

Keyes Whitlock & Company

Do not give them your bank details they are complete ********s! Tell them you need another way to pay ! But whatever you do dont give them your details coz theyl take money when they want.