northampton county court ccj

andyathers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

shosmiths solicitors acting for natwest took me to court for a loan and overdraft.I am on a dmp with payplan,they filled in the paperwork and sent it back to the solicitor.I/we recieved a ccj today asking for £287.22 each, the original court form had us both on it,but today we recieved a seperate ccj for £287 each.

That totals £574 per month, the original loan repayment was only for £129 per month.

I have sent the ccj papers to payplan on there advice,what happens now

Thats why we dont advocate PP they dont defend for you but role over.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Retrieve all your paperwork from PP and post up all information (less personal identifiable data) you have from the conception of the loan and O/D.

Give me some history and age and how the default has arisen.

All the paperwork you have received (post up)

Copy of the summons.

Copy of DN letters before action.

Then we can advice further.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

We have been with payplan since aug 2008.We have made regular payments since then.The loan is a standard loan for £7000, and the overdraft is £3500. I have checked in the past the paperwork from the loan and all seems ok. The overdraft is full of charges. I have claimed in the past and been fobbed of with the court ruling.I written to them again this week regarding the charges.

I just dont understand how northampton can expect us to pay £574 per month when we are on a dmp with payplan and have virtually nothing left when we pay out all our bills/food/ etc.

I wa just hoping for a glimmer of hope that someone on her could put our mind at rest and that we can get the ccj reduce to a more mangable amount.

The judgment as been made without your input and therefore not set at your financial means.

You have 2 options set a side the CCJs using a form N244 and re-defend it or apply for a redetermination to set affordable monthly payment again using the N244 but without fee.

Regards

Andy

Also you need to argue that the CCJ should be joint with one payment.

Thanks Andy, we sent the original forms to Payplan to fill in our income/expendature. I just spent some time on google regarding Northampton bulk centre,and it seems that depending on who has dealt with it at the court,some people get huge repayments without looking at the forms.

I rang payplan today and they said send the ccj forms to them and they will organise re-determination. i have posted them today special delivery.Dont know if I should have written to the court myself . Could I still write to the court even though I have just sent the papers to payplan.Or should I wait to see how payplan get on with it.

Thanks

Hi Andy

Ok let PP apply re redetermination but chase them up and request copies of all paperwork.They have messed up once !!!!.

If you know the claim number etc you can enquire direct yourself.

Did you not keep copies of all the paperwork before passing to PP?

Hi Andy,

I have scanned the CCJ's before sending to payplan.They were only copies anyway looking at them. have just spoke to a lovely lady at the court who said just write a letter to the court asking for re determination. She said dont send the forms to payplan ( as you advised) earlier in the post.

Even though i have sent the forms to payplan will it do any harm if i write to the court as the lady advised.

Thanks

No Andy you do the same it wont be duplicated