Rockwell DCA

felixfly

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3928 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have three old HSBC accounts that were passed to Rockwell a few yews ago. I have been paying these and keeping up with payments etc. They have now suddenly sent letters out for all three accounts and are asking for thee whole sum to be paid in full with 7 days. They have also been phomning me and seem very keen to collect.

Why would they suddenly do this when my payment history with theem is good. I may go down the CCA route although the accounts were only taken out in 2006 so should be o.k. but I may do it just to be awkward with them. Are they in trouble financially and are trying to get as much cash in as possible?

Both the end summary are correct...

What you have to remember are these people are mainly paid on a low general wage and have a large volume of their money paid as commission, so they are VERY keen to collect as much as possible.

Ignore their demands and continue paying what you can afford. If you were on benefits and this went to court the judge could make repayments of £1 a month... so mention that if you feel the need.