alfwithhair

Next CCA - Carey vs HSBC HELP!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3569 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I appreciate that this is an old thread but would welcome clarification on this letter from next - I was going to send them a letter re-requesting the signed agreement but notice they are stating that they do not have to provide this. I also received a blank agreement. Thanks so much x

photo.jpg

Image is too small can't read it, but you can be sure that what ever next tell you will be a load of bull

does this help and if so what should I reply with?

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/wainwrightr/?action=view&current=photo.jpg this might be better

Reconstituted agreement cobblers again

Yes they have satified the requirements, but doesn't mean they have the original signed copy, so could not enforce in the court without it.

How old is this account? the newer ones don't need a signiture if you applies online, just the X in the box that your agree to the term and conditions will make it enforceable.

What do you hope to achieve by questioning the agreement?

Any chance you can scan and post what they have send you (minus personal details)

photo.jpg

I did reply to an old thread on here but thought it would probably be easier and better to start a fresh one.

Ive taken a look at the above case and in laymans terms im still confused. Ive received the following letter from Next along with an unsigned, unaddressed copy of a credit agreement along with a statement of account but Im really confused as to how to respond now. Can anyone help or advise? thanks x

photo.jpg