labrat

pension question

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3577 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

father in law (FIL) has got a private pension hes rung up today to find out how this is going

the problem he has hit is that the company (brittania) wont talk to him, hes provided all the details such as date of birth, name, town of birth etc

however he does not have the address the pension is registered to, hes changed address several times and has no recollection of changing his address

hes provided every address he has lived at up to and including when he was living with his parents

could anyone suggest the best way to procede as he is desperatly in need of sorting this out

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Britannia got out of Life & Pensions several years ago, I believe the repl;acement company was called 'Resolution'. They have an office in Glasgow (run by Crapita) who process and administer claims and fulfilments. Try there?

ohh not those idiots again

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

:-)