SAR Cheques being cashed

stokeybird

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Just wondering if any one else had had the same thing as me, i've recently started 2 moneyclaims again Marbles and Barclaycard but it seems that instead of banking the cheques back in July when I sent my SAR off they are banking them now when they receive their claims from the court. Has anyone else had this problem and are they aloud to bank the cheques so long after the SAR?

Any advise would be helpful. Thanks

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Barclaycard 1 - MCOL sent 1/9/06 £432.29[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=1]Barclaycard 2 - Data Protection Act [COLOR=purple]sent 2/8/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Capital One 1 - Prelim sent 28/8/06 £916[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]Capital One 2 - Data Protection Act sent 2/8/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Marbles - MCOL sent 30/08/06 £1225.23[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Black Horse - Data Protection Act sent 4/8/06 cheque cashed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]CitiCards - Data Protection Act sent 4/8/06 cheque cashed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta]HFC - SAR sent 5/9/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

thanks I knew that I was just wondering if anyone else only had their cheques cashed once they'd start court action?

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Barclaycard 1 - MCOL sent 1/9/06 £432.29[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=1]Barclaycard 2 - Data Protection Act [COLOR=purple]sent 2/8/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Capital One 1 - Prelim sent 28/8/06 £916[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]Capital One 2 - Data Protection Act sent 2/8/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Marbles - MCOL sent 30/08/06 £1225.23[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Black Horse - Data Protection Act sent 4/8/06 cheque cashed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]CitiCards - Data Protection Act sent 4/8/06 cheque cashed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta]HFC - SAR sent 5/9/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]