Parking Contravention Charge Notice - NCP Hounslow West LU

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4921 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Greetings,

Received a "Notice to Keeper/Driver" after receiving a Parking Contravention Charge Notice from the lovely people at NCP. I have previously read the stickies and related posts but wanted to get some reassurance after following the common consensus that ignoring these lot is best.

Only reason I want to check is that the car is registered in my fathers name (insured in my name) and therefore he's going to be receiving the inevitable letters threatening court action! I'm fairly happy collecting these letters to use as kindling for the coming winter, but my father is quite happy to pay any letter without asking questions.

I will attach a scan of the PCCN.

On another point, what do you think about NCP using the abbreviation PCCN? Seems very similar to a Penalty Charge Notice to me.

Kind Regards,

Karan

Reverse.jpg

Front.jpg

Thanks Michael for the link, will probably forward that on to the old man to put him at ease.

So is it fairly safe to say this will amount to nothing? Or is it worth putting in a strong appeal?

And with the abbreviations the way I understand it, as they are calling this a parking contravention charge notice rather than a penalty, there is no basis for them to go to court? Please correct me if I'm wrong!