peteswanny

Help Default Notice Toothfairy Finance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3579 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

1st post and need some urgent advice please.

We received a letter from Toothfairy Finance today.

My son has taken out a loan from these people and defaulted, original loan was for £300 taken on 20.09.2010. He failed to repay the loan with interest total £354 on the due date of 05.10.2010.

They are claiming breach of agreement and want us to remedy this breach by paying the sum of £462 by Monday 1st Nov 2010.

I need the following advice.

Is this correct and do we have to pay £462?

If we pay this amount will this be the end or will they come back with more charges?

On the letter their are no instructions on how to pay only the information above that I have posted, it does give a phone number 0800 8620218 but I cannot get any reply from it.

I have sent the following email:

Dear Sirs,

I have received your letter today date 21/10/2010 regarding breach of agreement.

I understand that you require payment of £462 by 1/11/2010 to clear this debt.

Can you please confirm that if this amount of £462 is paid by the 1/11/2010 that this will be a full and final payment and no other charges will be incurred, confirmation of this request by email will be fine. On receipt of your email confirming that this is accepted I will pay immediately.

I'd be grateful of any advice as we only have a few days to sort this mess out.

Edited by peteswanny