tax credits suspended

lancydancy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I was due to receive my tax credits today (240 pounds) and when I checked online banking this morning I realised the money had not gone in. I phoned tax credit office who said my claim had been suspended but they had no reason why. They said they would email the right department who would look into it, but they had no time scale of how long this could take. I explained that all my DD's go out on the 1st (monday) and was relying on this money for this purpose. They said someone from the hardship dept would ring me. They did, and they are sending me out £50. I just don't know what to do. I have no idea why my claim would be suspended, nothing has changed. I've phoned the bank but they said they cannot cancel the DD's as they'd need 3 working days before the date they're due to go out. I have no one I can borrow money from.

Theres five of us (3 of which are under 11) and I have no money. I don't get my wages until the 11th November.

I really dont want bank charges as this will increase the amount of money needing to be paid out next month. And I don't know when my claim will be reinstated.

Please help