3 mobile fail to deliver

tracy_metc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3977 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had a contract with 3 for a while now, I upgraded to the new Iphone 4 at the start of October, they said I would recieve the iPhone today, and I would get a text message from DPD with the delivery time. I rang 3 about half an hour ago and they said it is scheduled for delivery today, however they have not recieved any iPhone 4 stock from Apple. I asked when they would recieve it, the man didn't know. I said would it be soon, he said it could he anything up to 6 months! In the mean time I am paying for something I cannot use and I said I would like something knocking off my bill to compensate for paying for a bill for a phone I do not actualy have and he said no.

Any advice,

what do i do?

Firstly, how can it possibly be out for delivery if they have no stock in?

Secondly, if they have stocking issues to the extent they claim ask for your tariff and agreement length to be reverted back to what it was.

This way you can either wait for them to get stock and re-order at a later date or go elsewhere to a provider who has the stock available. If they do agree to putting your account back to it's status prior to the upgrade being processed - get it in writing via email to cover yourself.