Buy as you view..........Laughable!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am so thankful I did a quick google search the day before my goods are to be delivered, needless to say my order will be cancelled by myself, the sales rep had me sign papers before I had chance to read them properly, I did so after he went and thought it was a bit iffy, then a quick search of the product I wanted showed me I was being overcharged without even adding on the rest of the costs, I wanted a Laptop the "cash price" in the catalouge was £599.99 which even I thought was steep for the make of laptop, but I was and am in need of one and hey the £11 a week will not go amiss, well........so I thought anyway, having read the agreement and totalling my price I will be paying just under £1800 for a laptop that is worth between £300-450 online/in shop LOL yeah ok PAYV!

my agreement shows that I would be liable to pay 51.4% APR on the principal agreement plus another 45.4% APR on the secondary agreement I assume this is the warranty that I was told would last 3 years yet on this agreement it says 1year!

they make it sound so good and dont give you chance to read the papers properly as they are too busy chattering away

It really is a total con and I shall be ringing the office at opening time and telling them where to stick their second rate laptop