Surely its Theft!

toppycat

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3806 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK strong words but basically, I logged into my littlewoods account and my rewards/cashback has gone. I phoned them and was told that they had sent a letter, telling me that rewards now expire and I should have used them before, and its all in their T&C. The account hasn't been used for about 5 years, but they never used to work like this, it was 10% cashback 15% to spent on goods, which never expired, but it seems while Ive been away they have changed the rewards scheme.

I had about £51 to spend in catalogue when I logged into my account at the beginning of August , I don't recall any letter saying that this was to going to expire, and it didn't inform me when I logged in online that I had to use it by a specific time.

Can they do this? like I said in the title its a kind of theft, when I phoned them up they told me nothing could be done, and basically hard luck.

Hi toppycat

Littlewoods/Shop Direct are gaining a reputation as being very unfair,arrogant and extremely difficult to deal with, regardless of the issue. Not knowing the full facts of your case makes it difficult to advise, but would say that it's probably not theft - just them moving the goalposts perhaps! Whatever action you do take, don't be soft on them. They'll bite you as hard as they legally can, so you need to bite harder!! Good luck

• 3 months later...