Re-mortgage options help needed

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3618 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys hoping somebody could help my situation is as follows bought house on a right to buy 3.5 years ago got a mortgage from the leeds bs for the purchase price 51k and also took out a second mortgage with sppl (now mortgage 08 for 22k. Both of these are at high interest rates with the one from the leeds having just come out of a 3 year fixed rate and going up, the one from sppl has gone down but is still at a very silly rate. I am hoping that you guys will be able to tell me how i can remortgage i have a few late payments to loans and a catalogue that have been payed up to date and on time, i have no ccjs ect but cant seem to be able to get a desent rate and combine the two loans before the interest rates go up. What is the score with sub prime if that is what i am but with just a few late payments is it really that hard to get a mortgage (house valued at 89k owing 71k).Never missed a payment to either mortgage.