CAG Newsletter

DonkeyB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Quick note for all registered Caggers – I found the new CAG Newsletter in my junk email folder today. I’ve marked it as ‘safe’ so will receive to my inbox in future.

Check to see you have received it – nearly missed mine! If not, check your junk!

Also posted this on the Legal forum.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Thanks for that DB, not had mine yet.

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Guest Cartaphilus

Don't think I've ever had one, though it may have gone in junk mail (sorry, not deliberate just sometimes stuff like this does).

It went straight to my Hotmail junk. I imagine Hotmail will do that for everyone...

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

Guest Cartaphilus

I'll have a look but I've got so many stupid junk mails from loan companies in there, it may have got deluged/lost.

*hey guests, waves, CAG newsletter popularity must be spreading*

Either network error delaying it, or it got zapped with all the loan company ones.

Edited by Cartaphilus