UKPC parking fine for parking on disabled bay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4923 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Yesterday I received a parking charge notice from UKPC in a cinema car park. I have paid for 2hrs parking and on my return, to my horror I have seen the ticket on my winscreen. There was no upright plate to indicate that it was a dissabled bay and only when I have moved my car I have noticed not very clear sign painted on the ground. When i parked it was dark and wet and I honestly not noticed it and could have easily park in another bay. Is there a point in apealing against it?

Any help will be appreciated.:mad2:

Hi Richshy and welcome to CAG

You can ignore this ticket. Private parking companies make a fortune out of charging people like this. Just ignore any letters you receive from them and they will eventually go away. Have a read through the threads on here just to put your mind at ease.