MBNA Above the Law Lucky Dip

thinkb4

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you fall into debt with MBNA then unfortunatly you end up with a bit of a lottery on how your case will be delt with. Depending on the account manager at MBNA that your case is assigned to. If you are lucky you might be able to reach an agreement with the account manager. How ever in most cases the account manager will get a bonus depending on how much of the debt they can get back from you ( Regardless of the cost to MBNA i.e not takeing into consideration solicitor fees court case fees etc.) Their appear to be no guidelines or standards that the account managers work to so they can do what ever they feel like doing to get the most money back from you. Regardless at how reckless their actions may be they will allways be supported by MBNA at any cost. Should your case reach court you then have a second lottery to enter - If you get a judge that is 'sympathetic' to the Banks then you might as well sell your home and become homeless. If you get a Judge that is 'not sympathetic' to the Banks then you have a small chance of some kind of reconciliation with the Bank. Is this what we call 'UK' justice.

Looks like the cheif exec at MBNA has totally lost all respect and control of his employees. I had verbal agreements from his trusted directors that MBNA would not persue a second charge on my proprty and four weeks later their agents Reston's solicitors applied to the courts for a second charge on my home. To make matters worst i have fully settled MBNA's debt with intrest ( Borrowed £3900 pid back £5000 in two years). No one at MBNA ( Not even the cheif) can tell me how much more they are claiming or what the extra money is for. I am still waiting for the information. All I know is we are going to court soon. If this isn't harrassment then I think the definition of harrassment needs to be changed in the english dictonary.

The employees at MBNA obviously feel they can do what ever they like with full immunty and Reston's solicitors must beleive they belong to some kind of ' STAR' chamber where they can be judge and jury on who is allowed to pay back debt in an affordable fashion and who they beleive deserves to be hounded like an animal.

The consumer can put an end to this. Reston's Solicitors and others who use the same harrassment tactics as Reston's are not 'fit' to hold a consumer credit licence. Make your views known to your MP, Financial Onburds Manservice and the Trading Standards Institute.

and get reclaiming unlawfull charges and mis-sold ppi

that will be useful for your case in court

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...