1st Credit - CCA Request

jlw198704

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I have requested the CCA on my Everyday Loans account and phoned the office of 1st Credit whom have the account and they were more than happy to oblidge, any how they sent me a letter on 5th Oct saying they they dont have this on file and have had to request it from Everyday Loans, today is 26th and to my knowledge they have failed to supply me with my credit agreement. Whilst I have put everything in writing and have copies and also have there letters I phoned them today and said that they have failed to provide it to me............There response was he is aware of the timescale and basically they know they have **cked up. Also before I requested it from them I spoke with Everyday Loans who advised me that once the account was sold they sent all info and paperwork about me over to the company who brought it so therefore dont have the agreement..... So they dont have it and 1st credit dont have it..........Do I have a case against them suggesting that they have failed to provide my request and should therefore in there best interest write off my debt leaving it with a zero balance.

Your comments and suggestions would be grateful here

Thanks

Jennifer 8)8)8)

Due to recent case history they may be able to provide a reconstituted one. However Everyday Loans should keep all your paperwork for at least 6 years after the account has been closed/sold on due to money laundering regulations (when did you take this out ?) Have you tried to send a SAR and a CCA request to the original creditor ?

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

I think I took it out either 2005 or 2006 not quite sure, however I have in writing that they have requested it from the original creditor and it has passed the 12+2 so I phoned them today and they said they still havent had it........

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile: