hfo services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh thats good ty donkeyb and coledog i thought it maybe was not so good. so do i leave barclaycard alone now and just wait to see what hfo do next?

Evening all just in from work to be confronted by over 60 emails, I would continue to pester Barclaycard, you need to speak to Carly and ask where she got this info from.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

ok broken arrow i will ring them again but what if they say they dont know who she is should i write to her instead?

Then phone the directors office again and explain the situation, your receiving letters from someone who cannot be found.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Your persistence is already paying off, but keep digging, I will give you the No for a different dept next week and see what they say.

The letter contradicts which HFO it was sold to, they are 2 legal entities, I have this in writing I won my case on a similar issue.

yes broken would it be better to ask for the missing year in the printouts they sent me giving the reason that they must hold it as the account was not sold untill sept 2007 and i am entitled to that missing info and the printouts in collections details only go up to 2006. i also remeber mr hart told me that 2 other companies had dealt with the debt before hfo and on the printouts there is only mention of one?

ok this is what i have done this morning... i have rang the number again on the letter that i was sent yesterday. i asked to speak to carly and again the lady said she had never heard of anyone with that name in the dept. i asked why she had put this contact no and i cant speak to her. she told me that the dept the letter was sent from deals with the letter writing side of the subject access requests and if there are any qeuries the number puts you through to this dept and they pass the messages on through email. i then asked where did she get the infomation from that the account was sold to hfo services and she told me that it came from the computerised info they hold and said that the address given on the letter was where the account was sent to. i then requested that the printout sheets from 1st January 2007 to the date the account was sold which is 28th sept 2007 as i explained to her that they were missing. the lady said she would sent this request via email to carly and i should hear back shortly but she was not sure of the timescales it would take to get this information.

It's almost worth ringing them every 20 minutes or so on that number and asking for Carly, then somebody ringing up and saying they ARE Carly and have there been any messages... :lol:

I remember doing that as a kid on wet days! Can't do those kind of phone jokes now though:x

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys,I am sorry I have not been on the thread of late but as previously mentioned been really very busy with Uni work, as that is all done with now, I thought I would just give an update, which is still no contact at all from hfo. I am very much hoping that they have finally given up, however after reading other threads I appreciate that they may decide to rear their ugly heads again at a later date. May I just say once again how great this site is and a big thankyou to coledog, donkeyb, brokenarrow, dadofholly and others who have taken the time to give great advice and help along with fast responses, which gives a great sense of relief and really makes you feel in control, rather than the other way round as it so oftens happens with dcas. The way that so many people on here spend so much time helping others like me is really commendable. All that is left to say is I hope you all enjoy the summer and keep up the good work. Thanks again Oblivious.

• 2 months later...

Hi Donkeyb... No I have not heard anything from hfo at all. I did make a complaint to the OFT at the begining in which I recieved an email telling me they could not deal individual cases and that they had sent the info to trading standards and have not heard anything since.

The OFT contacted me today about the complaint I raised regarding HFO - they have asked me to provide scanned copies of the letters I received and provide a formal 'witness statement'. Anything that puts these people out of business is just fine by me.