hfo services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

am i right in thinking that the details of who the account has been sold to should be under either the memo details or the collection details or am i just making things more complacated?

I dont think they will say who it was sold to - but there should be records from that period.

My Barclay card prints outs from the SAR request mention my account was sold to Roxbough in two entries, so yes it should be mentioned. My dads show his was sold to HFO

My advice is given through personal experience and is given without prejudice

If I Have helped please feel free to click the star

:smile:

My Barclay card prints outs from the SAR request mention my account was sold to Roxbough in two entries, so yes it should be mentioned. My dads show his was sold to HFO

So have others shown Roxburghe, with regards to your dad,s, does it say which HFO?

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

what should i do to get the printouts from 2007 i have already told paul hart they are missing and he told me they have sent all the info they have on me

Lets see if you get that letter and then we shall look at your next move.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Pretty unequivocal. But I think they are wrong!

Am begining to wonder about this - it keeps cropping up latley. Even Welcome have said accounts sold to HFOS.

Im thinking HFOS may have purchased a batch somewhere - or are they purchasing on "behalf of" - but something is going on here.

But if HFO did purchase - and claim is made as HFO Capital - it is not only dodgy in terms of ownership - but could also be an issue for HMRC.

i am starting to think you are right in what you have said now and previously dadofholly i cant see what gain barclaycard would have in saying it was sold to hfoc apart from hfo telling them to but i dont know what you all know so i could be wrong

The main this for you is - they are caliming as Capital - but BC say it was sold to Services - the only way to prove who it was sold to would be seeing the deed of assignment - and HFO will not want you to see it. WHY?

well we can all guess that one - it was not sold to HFOC Dublin (the claimant).

This kind of thing is totally normal with HFO. If you were relying on it in court they would claim it's an admin error by Barclaycard. You can bet any money that documents will appear to serve there purpose if necessary.

The only way to surely know would be to see a copy of the sale agreement, which you never will

My advice is given through personal experience and is given without prejudice

If I Have helped please feel free to click the star

:smile: