hfo services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i dunno broken arrow the lady asked who when i said can i speak to hr and i said again her name and she said i have not hard that name.. well the address he gave me was highland house 165 the broadway wimbledon london SW19 1NE and the phone numbr 0203024965

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes thats the number i phoned broken arrow

Did you not get an explanation, why you,ve received a letter, with that No as a contact No and no one has heard of her? something is not quite right.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Thats good work - and backs up my theory that HFO Services do buy debts - but claim as HFO Capital.

I would suggest HMRC may be interested. As would the OFT and possibly those that deal with criminal offences.

If it was not assigned to HFOC, and they dont own it, someone is telling big fibs, and claiming money on that basis. (Am sure there are laws against that :-))

If HFOS are claiming that HFOC, (a foreign registered company with lower businesses tax rates), own it - when in fact HFOS does - then the british tax payer could be being denied much needed revenue.

And of course if HFOS own it then HFOC can not take you to court.

I don,t think Services do buy debts.

Your NoA from HFO Capital pre dates the actual sale to a different company, they must have a crystal ball.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

and where the hell has the important printouts from 2007 disappeared to, if Mr Hart can see on the screen tha account was sold in 2007, why was this not included in your SAR prinouts, unless this info has been added at a later date, a complaint to the ICO is in order if they cannot find the 2007 printout.

i guess we will just have to wait and see what info the letter gives

I agree get that letter first, before you go any further.

Hello donkey

I don,t think Services do buy debts.

Your NoA from HFO Capital pre dates the actual sale to a different company, they must have a crystal ball.

The thing is we all know the NOA's are lets say suspect due to the issues with dates etc.

The other thing is - it has come up a couple of times - that when pressed companies say they sold the debt to HFO services. Why would they say that? The above example is read to her straight off the screen.

But more profit can be made by issuing claim as HFOC - because of lower taxes - thats why HFOC exist - tax breaks.

I may be wrong - BUT - it should be reported for investigation because one side or the other keeps getting their facts wrong - and only a regulatory authority such as HMRC can gain access to all the evidence.

i asked why they were not on there and he said all the info they have is all on the printouts

Apart from what he told you, it is still data from 2007, get the letter, then there is a long list of questions to ask, before a complaint to the ICO

yes there are a couple of dates in in early 2007 but it just has working from front end next to it that it nothing about the debt being sold and nothing from the middle or the later end of year

But nothing for Sept 2007............

no i have looked at the printouts and there are memo details, collection details and cardholder/account details. in the cardholder account details there are dates from 2007 up to 22/09/07 against that date it says agency closure codes. in the card holder/account details and the collections details are both missing the year 2007 there is nothing recorded on the printouts in that year