hfo services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4610 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i called barclaycard and they said it was not from them as they had sold the debt to hfo in sept 2007. i asked they guy to send a letter stating that but he refused but i have his name.

Looks like BC are getting themselves in knots again.

It's very imortant you find a way of recording the calls.

Possibly Barclaycard send to Mercers and Mercers sell the accounts? Don't know how they work. I think it is worth contacting Mercers as BA suggests.

No, Mercers are normally the first to try and collect, then Barclaycard sell to a DCA, which seems to be Roxburghe, you also need to speak to Carly and get her take on this, is there a postmark on the letter from where it was posted, I think I can guess.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

I think you need to speak to Carly. She sent the letter?

BA - would Mercer Collections not look after the admin side of the sale?

I would,nt think so, but Barclaycard should have the info anyhow as Mercers are the inhouse collection arm, oblivious needs to speak to as many people as possible, I have a feeling Carly works at the office of misinformation.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

ok another update for you i have phoned paul hart again unfortunatley he is off and could be for at least a week with personal problems. the lady i have spoken to has again said the account was sold to hfo on 28th september 2007 and i have asked her can she please send me this in writing and she has told me that she will send this request to carly. when asked why they have sent a letter stating that it was with mercers she said id could have been at the time they sent it. i told her that was not possible as i have previously been told it was sold to hfo in 2007. she said she wasnt sure what had happened but will get the information i have requested sorted and put in writing.

ok another update for you i have phoned paul hart again unfortunatley he is off and could be for at least a week with personal problems. the lady i have spoken to has again said the account was sold to hfo on 28th september 2007 and i have asked her can she please send me this in writing and she has told me that she will send this request to carly. when asked why they have sent a letter stating that it was with mercers she said id could have been at the time they sent it. i told her that was not possible as i have previously been told it was sold to hfo in 2007. she said she wasnt sure what had happened but will get the information i have requested sorted and put in writing.

When they say they have sold it to HFO - ask them which one

You still want evidence of whoever it was sold to ie a printout, this would have had to have been recorded somewhere, I have never know a Barclaycard account sold to HFO Services direct, in 2007 they seemed to be sold to Roxburghe, keep digging and if Mt Hart is not available on Monday, you want to speak to whoever is in charge.

Another No 0844 556 0066 which is Barclaycard recoveries and see what there version is, I have other numbers aswell, lets see how often they contradict themselves, this is where recording comes in useful.

ok guys another update... i phoned the number on the letter i recieved the other day and asked to speak to carly stubbs but the lady she has never heard of her!! i then phoned paul hart again and explained about the letter saying it says mercers have are dealing with the account and he no explanation of why this has been said. I told that the printouts they had sent are missing the information of who the account was sold to and he said after speaking to the manager of that dept that was all the information they held on me. I asked him that it must be documented somewhere about who it was sold to. he said he was looking at the collections screen and it was sold to hfo services in sept 2007 and gave an address of highland house in wimbledon. i asked him are you sure it says services and not capital and he said yes its services. i then asked can you send me this in writing to which he said yes. i asked him why it was not shown on the printouts i had recieved and he said he does not know but all ther prinouts i had recieved contained all the info they have on me. Whats next guys?