hfo services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4610 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think out loud - would Mercers have the info on who it was sold to?

I heard you, this is getting interesting, next move is a call to Mercers and see what they have to say and then back to the directors office and ask why you are being chased by HFO over this issue, if the account is held by Mercers.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

BC State that the account "is now held by Mercers debt collections who act as agents for Barclays Bank PLC trading as Barclaycard".

Now if Mercers hold it for collection purposes they must own it. Which would mean HFO dont.

Or am i wrong?

i will try to donkeyb my mobile has a recorder but it too expensive to call on that but hopefully it will pick up the convo if i hold it near the phone

get them to call you.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

so what do i do if hfo write to me again?

We will deal with that if it happens, your main concern is getting into Barclaycard and getting to the bottom of this, you want to know, has it been sold, if it has when and to who, another CAGger did a SAR recently and got the printout with who it was sold to ( Roxburghe), if they are saying thats all they have, then in my opinion there is no evidence it was sold to anyone and Barclaycrd still own the account and if that is the case then serious complaints are in order against HFO for chasing something they do not own.