hfo services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4610 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know they did sent prinouts but omitted the 2007 when they said it was sold i have given paul hart a list of what i had written in the letters and he said are disputing the acoount and i said i am just exercising my right under the data protection act he he

yes coledog i dont think i can much more now and will hope i get a phonecall tomorrow with news that the info has been sent out

If not, you could always phone again, thanks for the new contact.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Subbing. I think I have recieved one of those computer printouts mentioned. All conversations tend to come under memos. Notice how thay have a deletion date for " non essential data". I think if there are years missing it is because there has been no correspondence between yourselfs at that time.

Subbing. I think I have recieved one of those computer printouts mentioned. All conversations tend to come under memos. Notice how thay have a deletion date for " non essential data". I think if there are years missing it is because there has been no correspondence between yourselfs at that time.

Earlier Barclaycard SAR printouts included info to who the account was sold, recently these have been missing.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Thing is that delete button is selective as to what it deletes.

HFO on the other hand has a create button (allegedly)

BC do seem to get a bit 'confused' about who actually owns or is collecting on their accounts!

Welcome Finance seem to have the same problem. Funny thing is both BC and Welcome say speak to HFO for the info.

Sounds like hand washing to me.

Hand washing? Don’t think HFO is a smell you can get rid of that easily.

I think we need more complaints to the ICO about Barclaycard’s failures in providing information only they can know and are obliged to disclose in an SAR.

Good idea - I have told a few people to contact ICO and to threaten BC with this but the CAG guidance is to threaten a court order and ICO are saying that there is a two month wait to get a complaint dealt with!

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

You can complain the ICO and take them to Court.

I think taking them to Court is quicker - but a complaint to the ICO can make BC "correct" any errors in their process. Also if the ICO find in your favour it is more ammunition if you also want to take BC to court for breaches of the DPA.

So in short - i would advise they do both. BUT you can not complain to the ICO untill you have given BC, or any other creditor, the full 40 days to comply.

ok guys i have an update for you which i think you will find interesting.. after i spoke to paul hart he told me that he had ordered A review of what barclaycard had sent me so far and will then send any info missing in the next few days.... today i recieved a letter from barclaycard basically saying that everything they have sent so far is all the info they hold on me and an explanantion of each of the points i have raised in earlier letter of what is missing from my SAR request there is no mention of hfo and they say the account is being held by mercers who are acting on behalf of them ...included in the letter is a copy of the same agreement that hfo sent me..