hfo services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes - plus an extra day or so to be sure, there is no point dating the reply too early

This is the link to the letter to send, for reference

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?436-Failure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

ok just an another update i have spoken to barclaycard again and asked for the information that hfo have requested from them. The lady told me that they had requested a copy of the application form....is the application form the CCA as she said it was.

i am trying donkeyb that is why i asked for the phone number for the data protection team she gave me to numbers but when you ring its asks you to leave a message on both numbers so that is what i did telling it was important for them to ring me back

As per previous post

Barclaycard are rubbish and keep trying this - write to BC and tell them that it their responsibility to provide your information under the SAR
link3.gif
and nothing to do with HFO. You will refer the matter to ICO and the courts if they do not comply with your request - muppets!

You must write to BC and say that you want all the documents and information that they hold about you as requested in the SAR with no exceptions and this has nothing to do with whom they have sold the account to. If they do not comply, you will report them to ICO and consider taking court action.

Also re-iterate that you require the name, company registration number and address of the company to whom the account was sold and the exact date of sale

donate

Yes same, recorded. There seems to be a lot of a*"ing about with these SAR applications, if you can ring the ICO helpline and ask them what they think about this , please do so. Under the DPA, BC have to provide any information they hold that concerns you irrespective of what they have done with this.

donate

another couple of updates i have spoken to the ICO who have told me that they have not provided everything they have asked for under the SAR and to ask them one more time for this information and if they dont respond to make a complaint to them.... after speaking to the ICO i then rang barclaycard who again said to contact hfo so i told the lady that i had spoken to the ICO and said that they are legally obliged to send that information. the lady proceeded to tell me she had worked for barclaycard for 20 years and had never heard of the ICO!!!! i then told her that i would report barclaycard to the ICO if they do not provide the info i had asked for under the DPA. with that she told me she going to investigate this and for me to ring back in 48hrs to find the results of the investigation.