HFO Services/Barclaycard Debt

twincity
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

72 Hr Notice Of Litigation

Just received the above notification from HFO, as a reply to my "this debt is statutory barred letter". In the letter it states they have completed their investigation and can confirm that my case has been qualified for litigation.

Included in the pack sent is my original SB letter, an application of repayment, info from HMCS Form EX325, a copy of a letter I haven't received (in which they claim I made a payment on 03-08-2007 but not the amount) and information gained from the Land Registry about my property.

I have made no payment re this debt since 23-07-2003 (I still have the Postal Order stub). I have been regading thru the forums about these "people" (term used in broadest sense) and am wondering what my next course of action is. I should point out that I do believe that the debt is SB and that I have not applied for a SAR nor do I have my original CCA from Barclaycard.

Can anyone inform me how to deal with these :-x, pls

thanks in advance

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you post any of these documents up? Resend the letter – simple as that.

“The Twin Cities was the name of the two city-states on the planet of Radnor: Tacto and Aubendo.”

– you guessed, it, Star Wars.

The Twin Cities are Minneapolis and St Paul in the USA, (not a Star Wars fan myself, more a Trekkie - Original Series one!).

HFO like to change the dates to suit themselves, so one wonders the significance of the August 07 date, crops up all the time... if they really did buy the debt then why didn't they chase it in between then and now... seems to be a very very large 'admin' error.

You should also get a pile of complaints ready... trying to take recovery action on an SB debt when they have been told it’s SB is out of order.

You need to get to the bottom of this supposed payment in 2007. Who do they reckon it was made to – them or Barclaycard? And when do they claim it as assigned to them from BC? Call Barclaycard NOW as Broken Arrow says, and ask exactly when and to whom the account was sold.