Clearing my default (Arrow Global)

StaRuk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry this post properly won't be as much information that is needed. I'm currently 24 years of age and this is the first problem I've come across and to be honest it has really effected my morale and approach on life as this could be on my file for six years and wanting to drive just seems unreal if I want to get a loan. So much advice and information is greatly appreciated in advance. After applying for a loan and getting rejected and can only think of one problem that would of stopped me.

So after checking on CreditExpert from Experian, I've notice that there has been a default put up against my name. Problem is I have no record of any letters or warning from Arrow Global.

History on the debt:-

1. Phone Contract with Orange, around £93- on my last debt. (Feb 08)

2. ScotCall (Debt Collectors) asking for £261?! :???: ( (July 08)

3. After Moorcoft contacting asking for (Jan 09)

- Airtime: £121

- Remaining Contract: £120

- Now Due : 241

I know that's some real silly attitude on my behalf on letting it get this bad but at the situation I was young and stupid and couldn't afford to pay this off. But that was then and this is now and after all this time without knowing this was on my file I've hit a brick wall and hard. Regretting it is the an understatement.

So after checking the credit report, the details look a little like this:-

Company name: ARROW GLOBAL LIMITED

Account type: Communications

Started: 20/01/2007

Default Balance : £121

Current Balance : £121

Defaulted On : 26/03/2008

File Updated for the Period to: 10/10/2010

---

I would understand this report if it would have been one of the two companies I've received a letter from but of course it's neither of the companies. I've never heard of Arrow Global intill I've check my credit history today.

So my real query is.....IS it possible to get some more information from someone regarding the debt with AG. Possible contacting the company them self acquiring letters that should have been sent out to me which I never received, which I know probably isn't a argument that would win in any case.

I've seen a few cases within the forums and it seems AG isn't the nice bunch of people to contact. So appreciated on some rough guidance how to contact them would be nice.

Other than that, is getting this default realistic on getting it removed from my file?

Many Thanks and sorry for the problems,

Rob

Hi,

Sorry this post properly won't be as much information that is needed. I'm currently 24 years of age and this is the first problem I've come across and to be honest it has really effected my morale and approach on life as this could be on my file for six years and wanting to drive just seems unreal if I want to get a loan. So much advice and information is greatly appreciated in advance. After applying for a loan and getting rejected and can only think of one problem that would of stopped me.

So after checking on CreditExpert from experian, I've notice that there has been a default put up against my name. Problem is I have no record of any letters or warning from Arrow Global.

History on the debt:-

1. Phone Contract with Orange, around £93- on my last debt. (Feb 08)

2. ScotCall (debt collectors) asking for £261?! ( (July 09)

3. After Moorcoft contacting asking for (Jan 09)

- Airtime: £121

- Remaining Contract: £120

- Now Due : 241

I know that's some real silly attitude on my behalf on letting it get this bad but at the situation I was young and stupid and couldn't afford to pay this off. But that was then and this is now and after all this time without knowing this was on my file I've hit a brick wall and hard. Regretting it is the an understatement.

So after checking the credit report, the details look a little like this:-

Company name: ARROW GLOBAL LIMITED

Account type: Communications

Started: 20/01/2007

Default Balance : £121

Current Balance : £121

Defaulted On : 26/03/2008

File Updated for the Period to: 10/10/2010

---

I would understand this report if it would have been one of the two companies I've received a letter from but of course it's neither of the companies. I've never heard of Arrow Global intill I've check my credit history today.

So my real query is.....IS it possible to get some more information from someone regarding the debt with AG. Possible contacting the company them self acquiring letters that should have been sent out to me which I never received, which I know probably isn't a argument that would win in any case.

I've seen a few cases within the forums and it seems AG isn't the nice bunch of people to contact. So appreciated on some rough guidance how to contact them would be nice.

Other than that, is getting this default realistic on getting it removed from my file?

Many Thanks and sorry for the problems,

Rob

I Phoned Global Arrow this morning and they said they couldn't remove the default but my credit file will show as Satisfactory. Would that be the best possible out come?

The any chances of a getting a loan would greatly improve or still be quite negative?

Again, many thanks,

Rob