hfo phone calls

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4614 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes - trying to scare you. Did you send the SAR request and Prove it letters?

You need to write a complaint to HMCS enclosing copy of the letter and documents as this is an inappropriate use of HMCS material and used in a threatening manner.

You could hit HFO with a CCA request until you can establish when last payment was made?

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

This is the link to the CCA request letter - send recorded with a postal order for £1 and don't sign. They have 12 plus 2 days to reply and depending on the response - you can put the account in dispute

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?414-CCA-request-letter.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Another HFO thread gone quiet... a cynic might get suspicious... any updates?
just had another call from hfo to my work place sent phone letters and statute barred letters had no contact from them until friday when they again rang my office my secretary deserves a medal for the bollocking they got from her will now hit them with a letter to oft and the courts over the stuff they sent in december, cant wait till end of month 3 weeks work in aussie and tahiti [i work installing and programming food packaging machinery]

Remember that a lot of HFO post goes ”missing” (ie. it was never sent, including things like LBAs and NoAs, but they swear blind in court they were) so it’s useful that someone else is receiving your mail. One or two claim forms also appear to have gone astray with the Christmas/snow/postal disruption. Be prepared for anything.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...