Fred Bassett

Intrum Justitia hounding 5000 victims of Help Loan Poor Sign up Scrutiny sc@m

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3571 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Interesting article: http://www.lovemoney.com/news/get-the-best-deal/scams/5000-brits-caught-out-by-clever-new-[problem]-10262.aspx?source=1000585

But haven't DCA's been trying this on on for years?

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Interesting. Thanks Fred :)

Please note, I am not professionally qualified in legal matters. Should you have any doubts, you should contact a legal expert.

However, I can and will help with matters regarding payroll as I am fully qualified.

If I've helped in any way, you're welcome to click on my "star" and thanks, but I gain the most satisfaction simply by helping/reassuring :O)

The fraudsters got the name, address and date of birth right - that's three things more than the average DCA on a phishing trip.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

The cops are investigating this one and it will be interesting to see how IJ squirm their way out of this. Any investigation by Plod is bound to see that debt collectors use this aggressive model from the off!

Loved the comment on the forum link that IJ are a friendly professional legitimate legal outfit.... legal in what respect one has to ask. Bearing in mind my previous dealings with IJ (the ones with the silliest name, next to Iqor) are the opposite.

However these scams seem to proliferate these days. There is one doing the rounds in Cardiff where they write to students telling them that as they are in debt their universitys won't let them graduate until they are out of debt, to do this they can 'register' their debts with the company who will clear their name... nasty lot indeed.

Yeah but if someone rings you out of the blue and says give me £500.00 or we take you to court, your answer is 'see you in court then'... followed by 'bye then'.

My sentiments exactly, and my words when one DCA wanted to go for bankruptcy was "Great, I can't afford to do it myself...."

bet idiots and jokers thought they had landed a right little earner when they first started these collections only to find that the victims had been scammed and so were not liable, LOL

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

And if IJ have been stupid enough to write love messages on the victims credit files they may face a nice bill for defamation. Serves them right.