bunniesimz78

could my cahoot loan be unenforceable???

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3573 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I took out a flexible loan with cahoot in 2005 or 2006. This loan basically worked like a credit card, meaning that it never had a term of repayment and i would just pay the monthly instalment due, like you would a credit card. However I got into financial difficulty and the CAB advised to write to all my crediters with an offer of £1 per month. when i took this loan out, orginally it was for £9000 and with all the interest and charges has arose to £10300, I have successfully gained the PPI back because it was unnessarsary. could this loan be unenforceable?? I do have some of the credit agreement, but really do not know what i am looking for??

please someone help!!!!

Kelly

I have been to the finiancial ombudsman but they seem to think this is fair?????

Hi bunnie

If you scan, post, removing all personal details and reference numbers the guys here can have a look for you.