around in circles

willy2006
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4930 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone legal tell me and I know weve discussed this on here loads of times,when a agreement is not produced within 12 days it used to be an offence.As that was scrapped what happens after 12 days now,ie apex produce a credit agreement in 2 years.

And apex have been threatening every couple of months for 2 years,the agreement was put into dispute 2 years ago as both agreements are unenforcible,its like dealing with a comedy act.I must have told them around 6 times the agreements are unenforcible and why over two years,they go off investigate tell me they are totally enforceable.This time I have reported them to police for really threatening letters,they have now investigated and found they have complied with everything,everything is enforcibile and Yorkshire bank agree (bought the debt off them)they will resume collection activity.A day after their letter I got a letter from Yorkshire saying they will investigate further.In there letter denying harassment they say they have only sent 21 letters and rung up 14 times since i warned them!!!T

Trouble is there is only OFT i have left to complain to and they always say they dont deal with this type of complaint and for me to read their guidelines....which i have and Apex are breaching these guidelines left right and centre Who do we turn to now to end this please anybody??:lol::lol::whoo:

MBNA £250 bank charges refunded.:lol:

MBNA claimed £2700 in PPI:lol:

MBNA default removed.

WESCOT balance written off no cca.

WESCOT default removed.

TIME RETAIL.default removed.

LLOYDS TSB.£150 charges refunded

MINT £220 charges refunded.

currently 4 in dispute unenforcible agreements.

HFOS ordered to remove default

YORKSHIRE paid token £200 PPI going now for full £600

Hi...willy2006.............dont understand the 2years,if you sent a CCA then 12 working days applies........under current CCA request they the owner of the debt can send a reconstituted agreement,has the owner of the debt actually sent anything in writing,a copy or recon agreement?????????????????????Who owns the debt and did they send you a Notice of assignment????????????????When did you last make a payment..............FS

Two years ago I was paying to Yorkshire through CCCS ON debt management plan from 2001 to 2008 with some other debts.Other debts were paid that left two which wasnt allowed to only pay two on DMP so i asked Yorks if I could settle as I had paid nearly 75% inc charges,they refused so I thought I would ask for CCAs and challenge them that way.Asked for CCA from yorks never replied until 1 month later said they had sold the debt to Apex so I asked Apex and for the last two years every couple of months I have received threatening letters and then just lately copies of the agreements.Apex own the debt,just received letters from Apex and Yorkshire just standard letters though but I chaleenge anything Apex comes up with they disappear for a bit then same thing again saying they are right I am wrong and round we go again.Probably last paid anything nov dec 2008.This letter from apex was funny as they had investigated, the agreements were correct Yorkshire said so!! then I got a letter from Yorks day after saying they were investigating.Just annoying now cos they disregard everything I say and every warning Ive given....I have just said the agreements are unenforceable for x reason,they come back with we believe them to be enforcible and so it goes on,dont believe for one minute anything gets investigated they just keep saying for me to post my evidence to which i tell them where to go:lol:

MBNA default removed.

WESCOT default removed.

The owner now Apex produced one of the agreements about a month ago thats just 2 years

MBNA default removed.

WESCOT default removed.

nothing happens

It used to be if they did not supply then after 30 days it then became an offence which is no longet applicable

they have 12 days to supply then the account can be put into dispute until they produce something under s78

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

You need to ask Apex for copies of the original agreements that underpins the accounts in question,remind them that York sold the debts when the accounts where in dispute,and they sold them without producing copies of the original signed agreements,which I am sure is illegal,also did apex send NOA.........Notice if Assignment to you ??????????????......FS