DVLA non taxing issue

mike5619
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As above I sold my car in April for cash to my brothers mate who then sold it again to someone else not my problem as i sent off the v5 form. I recieved a letter friday saying i had till the 11/11/10 to pay £35 fine for non payment of taxing a vehicle. Much to my annoyance I called DVLA as i was down south working and the letter was in Scotland, I spoke to a female on the phone who was no help what so ever, I informed her that i sent away the tear off part after much non existing help i decided to do some research into this leading me to this site.

I am now going to contest the fine and looking for some good advice as i have seen a few people succeeding in this

I informed her that i sent away the tear off part after much non existing help i decided to do some research into this leading me to this site.

I am now going to contest the fine and looking for some good advice as i have seen a few people succeeding in this

You don't send any tear-off strip. You give a section to the new keeper and send all of the rest of the V5 to DVLA