LOG BOOK LOANS<3rd Paty victim, Help needed if possible,

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Same old story,Agent came to my door 22nd october said at first he was a court bailif when asked to prove who he was said he had left ID at office, he had a handfull of paperwok but was reluctant to show me anything,so he was sent away as the car was not here at the time,(it has been parked up now and ive forgoten were i left it ,after reading posts on here ) He left a card to call the agents office and have not as yet, i bought the car june and have never had any dealings with log book loans,as anyone any ideas what i can do to keep my car?

Edited by stressedlady

Site Moderator? Just a suggestion, but would it be beneficial to merge this thread under vehicle repossession with same name posting under Log book Loans/Bill of Sale thread?

Only suggesting this, as other thread has quite a few contributions already, and this one none, at the moment-Other than this response (LOL)

Just concerned that responses/contributions to the topic don't get divided and thereby diluted in the process? But if that is not possible, maybe further contributers may like to hit the link below to continue the debate on the existing populated mirror link below.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?281476-LOG-BOOK-LOANS-lt-3rd-Party-victim-Help-needed-if-possible

Edited by Hip_Hop
clarity