Left store without goods

zinit
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I brought a computer from Currys with my card the insurance company gave to me but for some reason there was an error so the sales person cancelled the transaction and tried again but then my card declined so I left with them telling me to call my insurance company and they should reissue the money back on my card. They searched for a transaction but couldn't find anything on the system though there was a store copy of the receipt but not one for the customer.

I just checked my account balance on my card and it says there is a pending transaction for the amount of my item at Currys. Does this mean that I have actually brought the item? I'm not sure whats going on.

I brought a computer from Currys with my card the insurance company gave to me but for some reason there was an error so the sales person cancelled the transaction and tried again but then my card declined so I left with them telling me to call my insurance company and they should reissue the money back on my card. They searched for a transaction but couldn't find anything on the system though there was a store copy of the receipt but not one for the customer.

I just checked my account balance on my card and it says there is a pending transaction for the amount of my item at Currys. Does this mean that I have actually brought the item? I'm not sure whats going on.

Hi, might be worth speaking to the card company to verify this before assuming. but if its pending transaction, it may gone ahead but wait till monday and see what they say