Lloyds TSB (Stupidity)

JGJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

I recently sent Lloyds a Change of Address form with full new particulars and took a copy

form into my local Lloyds branch for their perusal etc.

Lloyds then decided for "my security "they would send the attached letter to me, I was only

able to retrieve the letter, as I have redirected my mail for the last three months. Why would Lloyds

think that sending it to an obsolete address ,would benefit "my security" :noidea:

All comments will be gratefully received.

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

LloydsCHANGOFADDRES0001.jpg

Me-defend a bank-not normally but on this occasion, I do.

What they have done (or should have ) was to send TWO letters, one to you and one to your old address. This is a fraud prevention measure.

Imagine if someone has "stolen" your account and sets up a new address with your bank. How would you know unless the bank wrote to your "old" address.

I know it seems silly but they do have the customers best interest at heart (on these occasions)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hello all,

Lloyds have "not" sent me any correspondence to my new address, which was clearly stated on the forms and

when I went into my Local branch, I also informed them as to my change.

I have also informed my local County Court as I have ongoing cases against Lloyds. Lloyds are and probably will

remain a bunch of Dysfunctional *ankers. :rant:As an aside I have been communicating with their sols the one and

only SC&M and they do reply to my new address. :???:

silverfox1961,

Please take a look at post #5, I would be very interested if you still try to defend Lloyds actions or

more to the point lack of actions. (IMHO) they are the most irritatingly dysfunctional bunch of *ankers /people I

have ever

had to deal with and that is why, they are top of the league of *ankers for their appalling customer care (less)

service.:frusty:

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

Hello all,

Lloyds have "not" sent me any correspondence to my new address, which was clearly stated on the forms and

when I went into my Local branch, I also informed them as to my change.

I have also informed my local County Court as I have ongoing cases against Lloyds. Lloyds are and probably will

remain a bunch of Dysfunctional *ankers. :rant:As an aside I have been communicating with their sols the one and

only SC&M and they do reply to my new address. :???:

**** are quite entertaining ;)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

As you say you never got the "second" letter then I do withdraw my (grudging) support. Without sending a second letter to your new address, it just defeats the object.

I would imagine it's a cost saving initiative (just like not offering receipts when you deposit money over the counter)

My own bank (Santandurrrr) do send two and they informed me when I changed my address that they would do so. (not defending them either as they are just as big a bunch of muppets)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE