UKPC nightmare in Bristol

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Having a big problem with an unwanted "charge" from UKPC and this place looks like it could help me bigtime.

Story goes like this;

Went to Tesco Direct at Cribbs Causeway to do a spot of shopping, parked the vehicle up, got out of the vehicle and realised I was over the bay markings (Im a new driver :() Realised this and got back into my vehicle to straighten up, to my horror a fault that has been happening to my vehicle reocurred again, the car wouldnt start (Its a 1999 Clio and their known to have crappy starter motors, which involves bashing with a hammer to loosen the solenoid).

So I left the vehicle where it was so I could pop into Tesco to buy a hammer, unfortunately I didnt have a pen or paper to write on the vehicle what had happened, I must of been about 15 mins (finding hammer in the maze of a store and queues).

When I came out I noticed a parking charge on my car, I explained to the attendant what had happened and he explained he could not reverse the charge and told me to write, now I know they will prob reject my appeal (they seem rather heartless).

What shall I do? I have receipt for the Hammer aka Car starter showing time etc etc.....would this help in anyway?

Or shall I just ignore.

Help me please!

:smile:

The result of an appeal is a forgone conclusion - "we have reviewed your case and your appeal is rejected as it does not fit our business model which is to [problem] you out of your money" :razz:

Ignore and do not attempt to contact them as it will only result in extra junkmail

This from Pepipoo is somebody's take on the PPC "appeals" process:-

The only other possibility is that they keep a monkey at their office, who has been trained to open letters and, although it cannot actually read them, to immediately press a designated character on a keyboard (perhaps marked with a banana symbol) which then produces a letter of reply.

You will in future, presumably, be carrying the hammer in the boot of the vehicle.

If you have a stuck starter again, and if you are slightly over the bay markings again,

and if you are rummaging in the boot for the hammer,

and if the idiot advances with another ticket,

and if you appear from behind the car, with hammer in hand...............

I would love to watch the scene!

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

This from Pepipoo is somebody's take on the PPC "appeals" process:-

The only other possibility is that they keep a monkey at their office, who has been trained to open letters and, although it cannot actually read them, to immediately press a designated character on a keyboard (perhaps marked with a banana symbol) which then produces a letter of reply.

:lol::lol::lol:

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

If you have a stuck starter again, and if you are slightly over the bay markings again,

and if you are rummaging in the boot for the hammer,

and if the idiot advances with another ticket,

and if you appear from behind the car, with hammer in hand...............

I would love to watch the scene!

Sam

:lol: :lol: