Hfo capital limited

tony c
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3772 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

coledog paid the 5th oct £100 then it was to be the 15th of every month but the letter they sent kept on referring to its a VOLUNTARY payment as they could at any time recover the whole amount which is 18k this letter they worded in such a way that that wasnt very apparent just been onto wandsworth county court and have set in motion an appeal thats £75 as well seeing the brief on wed so will see what transpires and will let you know thanks for the input

Did you get a letter telling you your account was being frozen? - If so what did it say and who was it from?

from the bank natwest and wandsworth county court but that was 5 days after we tried to withdraw money the bank couldnt let us know sooner as they wasnt allowed

The bank here seem to be at fault, they COULD tell you earlier - it sounds like there may be a 'fraud' block on your account instead of this HFO nonsence, they may be querying where the large sums of money are coming from.

I had the third degree from my bank once when £3000 was paid onto my account, they wanted confirmation from both parties that I was entitled to this money before I could withdraw anything.

Something still doesn't sound right about this case to me.

From what I understand you have filed to get the bank accounts unfrozen and are seeing a solicitor on Wednesday?

Is this the same solicitor that dealt with the house sale and subsequent payments to creditors? If so ask them if they checked if there was a CCJ and did they know about the charging order application.

It looks like HFO has applied for a Charging Order, got wind that the house has been sold and tricked you into revealing your bank details. I cannot see how they can continue with the Charging Order application obviously. There has to be some history before the charging order application and it looks like they have somehow got a CCJ.

Even if you get the accounts sorted you will still have to deal with the CCJ and HFO. There could be grounds for a Set Aside.

Creditors will not take reduced payment if there is a CCJ and they will go for full amount. HFO should not have done anything if you had agreed a payment plan with them.

Be wary of solicitors however as a lot of people come to CAG because they have been shafted by them. It is not that they are bad but in my experience, very few are experienced in dealing with debt problems or challenging debt companies particularly ones like HFO who are not entirely above board. I was told by the solicitor who dealt with my mortgage company, who was very good at that, that another creditor could get a charging order very quickly and without a CCJ. It was Nationai Debtline who told me that this was rubbish. That is why CAG can advise you as there are people who have gone through this. Just be very careful with what the solicitor advises and make sure that you understand the situation yourselves.

• Confused 1

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

I agree with Coledog, HFO must have been in the middle of an application for a charging order, having got wind of the sale from your solicitor.

You still haven't explained how they got your bank details, if it was in three separate accounts why give out info on all three, you should NEVER give bank info out over the phone to these idiots.

I agree with Coledog, HFO must have been in the middle of an application for a charging order, having got wind of the sale from your solicitor.

You still haven't explained how they got your bank details, if it was in three separate accounts why give out info on all three, you should NEVER give bank info out over the phone to these idiots.

was in 2 seperate accounts 1 saving and 1 everyday use the misses set up a payment plan with hfo via a dd for £100 then that on the 15th of every month they confirmed this by letter but said in the letter that the payments were VOLUNTARY.

got a letter from turnbull rutherford yesterday saying that if we want to ring them and offer more money they will discuss it with their client (hfo) we asked T&R last week to send us out a letter stating the amounts we have offered i.e 7k, 9k, 10, 11k,12k so we can show to the judge just what we are willing to pay guess what they didnt do it dont think they will as i feel we have been very reasonable with the offers bearing in mind the actuall debt in total is 18k.

How many of the accounts have they frozen?

1 saving account 1 everyday use so 2 in total its not the actual accounts they yhave frozen its the 18k in them thats in limbo sorry for any confusion on that matter.

got a letter from turnbull rutherford yesterday saying that if we want to ring them and offer more money they will discuss it with their client (hfo) we asked T&R last week to send us out a letter stating the amounts we have offered i.e 7k, 9k, 10, 11k,12k so we can show to the judge just what we are willing to pay guess what they didnt do it dont think they will as i feel we have been very reasonable with the offers bearing in mind the actuall debt in total is 18k.

But that £18k probably contains all kinds of interest and charges they are not entitled to. TR will not discuss anything with their client – TR actually runs HFO – they are effectively one and the same. This ‘we will talk to our client’ stuff is arrant b*ollocks.

donkey b do you think the judge will look at what we are willing to pay and note that we have offered 3/4 of the debt and decide in our favour or go the reverse and order us to pay the whole 18k

Without knowing how that 18k is composed, I can’t properly comment.

Did the bank say who had ordered the freeze? Which court? And why? We really need some depth in the detail to help properly. This is all rather too thin at present.

right 18k consists of 15k savings 3k in every day account hfo ordered the freeze cos we owe them 18k wandsworth county court ordered the freeze, the sale of the house money is above, the 3k in everyday use was going to HFO as a token payment to aknowledge our debt then a monthly payment plan was going ahead, HFO supoened our bank to find out how much money was in the account the bank had to tell them as they had been supoened they found out 18k was in there as thats what we own them they froze it with a charging order NO CCJ from what i can make out cant load docs at present as the bloke who done it for me last time isnt in have put in place a CCA to hfo and an appeal to wandsworth county court .

The crux is the CCJ, or lack of. This action should not have been allowed without a court order based on a CCJ proving the debt.

A CCA request is a small issue at present. Your priority has to be finding out HOW these accounts got frozen, and to get the paperwork. so you can appraise your next course of action to unfreeze it. I’m strongly thinking you should be employing a decent solicitor for this.

have you checked at the Registry Trust to see if a CCJ has been entered in respect of this?

http://www.trustonline.org.uk/