Ashbourne Membership....

wookieface

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3935 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, first time on one of these sites so apologies if this is a repetitive subject!

I have viewed a few seperate threads on this subject or very similar, but here goes...

I had been looking for somewhere to learn some martial arts a couple of months back, and upon passing The Dojo, muswell hill, saw they were teaching kickboxing.

Long story short, I trialled the class and started a membership on the understanding that I am paying per month on a rolling month to month basis. (these words were not used exactly, but I did ask the Dojo Teacher with me when signing the form as to whether i'm signing into anything contractually as I didn't want this).

ALSO and hopefully more importantly, the contract on the FRONT when I look at it now reads:

"I have been advised that i should read the terms and conditions overleaf and I am signing for a minimum term of (pencilled in, i think AFTER i signed) 12 Months"

whereas on the BACK, under the 3rd paragraph on terms and conditions, it states:

"Either party may cancel your membership by (a) giving 1 month's prior written notice before the end of the minimum membership period or (b) by giving 1 month's prior written notice at any time thereafter"

Thanks for any info folks.