Is there a letter??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3939 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

My In-laws are getting very angry because they are recieving telephone calls from Bailiff, Companies etc, the companies are trying to get hold of me.

They are also getting mail from the above, I opened 1 of the letters and it is for an old debt ( paid!!!!), however they are ringing 4-5 times a week despite my In-laws telling them that I no longer live with them ( I stayed with them for a month ).

They have registered with the TPS, but what I was thinking that the next time they ring would it be a good idea for my In-laws to request the name of the company, and then send the company a letter requesting that all communication should stop with immeadiate effect.

Please help guys ASAP, my In-laws are on the point of disowning me.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Wow, thanks for the quick reply, however my In-laws will take one look at the letter and see the bit about I now require all further correspondence from your company to be made in writing only. and then they will get in a tizz over that aswell, could I re word the letter to include that all communication should stop.

Also what if the company refuse to give there name.

But not being negative, thanks for your reply

Hi Guys,

My In-laws are getting very angry because they are recieving telephone calls from Bailiff, Companies etc, the companies are trying to get hold of me.

They are also getting mail from the above, I opened 1 of the letters and it is for an old debt ( paid!!!!), however they are ringing 4-5 times a week despite my In-laws telling them that I no longer live with them ( I stayed with them for a month ).

They have registered with the TPS, but what I was thinking that the next time they ring would it be a good idea for my In-laws to request the name of the company, and then send the company a letter requesting that all communication should stop with immeadiate effect.

Please help guys ASAP, my In-laws are on the point of disowning me.

What is the name of the company chasing you for this alleged debt - who are the letters from?

As it is a paid debt then I can't see a problem with you writing to them giving them your new addy and demanding they write to you. Don't give them a phone number though.

You could always send them a prove it letter:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?428-General-debt-letter-if-you-know-nothing-of-the-debt

Make sure all letters go by recorded delivery

• Confused 1

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE