Mbna dcri

fats333
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4527 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Can anyone please give me some advice.

I have over the last 8 months been trying to repay my debt to some creditors. I have had great support from Egg and Mint who have both accepted a reduced payment plan, MBNA a different story.

I have pleaded with them for help and support. NOTHING. I have been paying approx 50% of my minimum payment each month.

Now a default notice has been served on me. On ringing MBNA they have informed me the arrears are now being dealt with by DCRI. I rang DCRI which apart from a different name seem to have the same attitude as MBNA.

Can some please advise on my best course of action.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi PGH7447

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I did cca DCRI.

Now the strange part, sent cca request recorded delivery 27/10/2010 to DCRI. Have checked online and it states letter delivered 01/11/2010.

The Notice of Assignmet letter I received from Arrow Global / Wescot is dated 29/10/2010.

Do i need to cca Arrow Global / Westcot as it looks like this has been passed on prior to DCRI getting the cca request or as you stated send them a copy of the DCRI letter.

The phone call have now started !!!!!, but have not spoken to them yet.

Regards

Fats333

Debt Clear Recoveries & Investigation have the same attitude as MBNA because it is MBNA, or owned by them anyway.

Do not speak to any of them on the phone, get it all in writing.

If you sent a CCA to DCRI wait and see what their reply is, if any. Just tell Wescrap that the account is subject to a CCA request which has yet to be satisfied, DO NOT acknowledge the debt

Did you receive any Notice of assignment/sale from MBNA?

What about the Default Notice? Is it a compliant one. Correct account number, time for service allowed and giving a specified date for remedy, not just 21 days

I been having fun with MBNA and their side kick collectors for years

Hi alfwithhair

Like a plum I sent a postal order for £1.00 not £2.00 as it was for two accounts, funny how it was addressed to DCRI and the reply came back from MBNA. Do I now cca MBNA direct ?

Did not receive any Notice of assignment/sale from MBNA just a default notice dated 07/10/2010 and a remedy date of 26/10/2010.

Notice of assignment came straight from Arrow global / wescrap.

Please advise

Regards

Fats333

if you have submitted a cca to whoemever then they should have passed it to mbna, the clock is now ticking they have 12+2 days, after that send the account in dispute letter to the same person/dca you sent the cca request.

as for phonecalls if they get too much then send the phone harrasment letter, or just say in writing and put the phone down

• 1 month later...

New Year Update !!!!

Still waiting for MBNA to respond to the CCA request and have sent account in dispute letter but still nothing in writing.

Keep getting phone calls with caller id with held, just ignoring them.

Also decided to CCA Mint who seem to have provided a copy of the credit agreement signed by myself. whats my best plan of action with Mint ?

Please advise.

Many thanks

Ooops think I spoke to soon.

Have just received today a notice of Debt Collection from Wescot.

What to do now, MBNA have still not come up with the goods regarding the CCA request on 09/11/2010 and have been sent a account in dispute letter via recorded delivery on 12/12/2010.

As the account in dispute letter states to contact myself in writing I have not had any contact from MBNA.

I welcome your comments please.

Regards

They have not even received my last letter and another lands on the doorstep.

Final notice demanding payment within 10 days or door step collection / court action.

Dont they not talk to MBNA ?

Are these lot a bunch of clowns.

Anyone any ideas on my next step.

Regards

Fats333

Ensure that you sweep and clean your doorstep for the morons to collect! Maybe you can ask them what they do, and where they keep all of these doorsteps they have collected?

OI TROLLS, CHANGE THE RUDDY TUNE, HOW ABOUT OBTAINING THE SERVICES OF AN ADULT TO WRITE YOUR PETTY LETTERS!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the lack of response.

Laptop now back on line.

Just had the letter I think I've been waiting for. Wetclots have written to say they are sending the account back to MBNA.

Sit back and see what happens now ?

Regards

Fats333

• 1 month later...