sonia66

collections centre phone number need help!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3575 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi does anyone know the phone number for the uk based collections centre, i have sent them 5 cashflow reports of my income and expendature but they keep saying they havent recieved them even when i send them recorded delivery but the customer support unit which is the same address is getting them. i keep getting threatening letters off them because we have fell behind with payments. i cant even get the name of the collections centre manager as its just a signature that i cant read. i tried ringing the number on the letter but its in india! any help would be great ive been trying since april.

thanks sonia

Hi sonia

Welcome to CAG

08453000000 or 01733347007 - with these you have to type in accoount no and sort code

I've also found this number which is a Direct Line 01273 743574

Hopefully these are current.

If you get no joy, I'm sure Mr. Daniels CEO will help sort out the problem they are having eric.daniels@lloydstsb.co.uk

Does emailing the CEO help? Serious question as i am fed up of the stress LTSB are causing me and as you can never speak to the same person twice i spend hours on the phone.

If it does i might try him but will it help?

Mick

Does emailing the CEO help? Serious question as i am fed up of the stress LTSB are causing me and as you can never speak to the same person twice i spend hours on the phone.

Mick

hi, i send lots of e.mails to capt daniels and his bunch of pirates at lloyds tsb never recived a reply ! i did however recieve lots more letters from the collection dept please phone now. DO NOT phone as you will indeed be transfered to the collection dept

in the land of the rupee!

They are not entitiled to the information they are asking, you only need to send a summary ie

Income - xxx

Priority debts - xxx

Remainder - xxx to be divided between xxx creditors

DO NOT ENTERTAIN THEM in this 'letter tennis' game.

If necessary take the brief summary into a branch of the bank and ask for it to be sent to the relevant department - they may charge you a small fee for this but this way you know it will have reached the right people.

If you've got a complaint, take it to the top, especially as these customer service departments are designed to send you around the houses. Nobody ever takes

ownership of a problem,

A passes it to B, B reads it passes it to C, C sends it to A, A sends it to B, B sends it back to A.

Mick

hi guys thanks for your help. rebel11 the no's you gave 08453000000 is for personal banking, the lady here was very helpful and phoned every number on her system to try and find the one for collections centre in brighton but they all put her through to india who told her it was pot luck weather you got through to brighton! 01733347007 is general enquiries she tried to find me the name of the collections centre manager but when she looked on the system the space for his name was blank! and 01273 743574 is an answer phone which tells you to dial an 0845 number in india! if the ltsb staff can't get through to the uk what hope is there for us. i think i might have to seek legal advice as i have been trying to sort this for 6 months and interest has been piling on. we are both unemployed at moment so should get legal aid. does anyone know a solicitor that deals with this sort of thin.

thanks sonia