Red, it's statute barred

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3690 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I recieved a letter from red for a statute barred debt.

The last i heard of this was from Brian Carter and fredericksons.

Saw him off after he threatened court action.

No default notice or CCA, from cap one.

Looks like it's been sold on even though it's been put into dispute.

Someone at red is not going to get their commision this month:violin:

Someone at red is not going to get their commision this month:violin:

Shucks :whoo:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Excellent, give them a ring saying how sorry you are that you owe them money, and that if they can wait awhile your due to have an OP to remove one of your kidneys, once you've sold it tell them you can pay them then, and if it isn't enough to cover the debt they say you owe, tell them you will sell some of your gold teeth too!

Lowell, a Laugh a minute, I do so hope they have been so foolish as to mark your credit file? £1000 in your sky rocket, cheers muppets.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Whats the going for a kindey these days BB,i know my gold teeth will fetch a tidy sum lol.

I have'nt checked my credit file,must do that,the original default dropped off in september this year.

I could do with £1000 right now.

Carter sometimes seems to use Lowell (Red) for collection. Sure it’s not still Carter under another guise? The numpty is a masochist.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

I wonder how old he is? I hope it gets reported in the press when he pops his clogs so we can pay our respect....:rip::whoo::cheer2::amen:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Carter sometimes seems to use Lowell (Red) for collection. Sure it’s not still Carter under another guise? The numpty is a masochist.

It may well be him, if it is he's not threatening court action whitch is the usual tactic ,Maybe i'll nip to ann summers and send him handcuffs and a whip and tie a copy of the statute barred letter to them.

Sometimes i wish my imagination were'nt so vivid..............yuk