Failure of Defendant to Disclose after Court Order.

Cervus99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4902 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need help in a court action I am taking against a company with whom I parted company last year.

In parting there were considerable expenses owed and I have had to resort to court action to recover.

To date they have sought to try a counter claim - which was struck out and to file a defence then amended defence both of which are to waste my time. The judge issued a court order for full disclosure and exchange of documents prior to a January court date.

I have complied with said order and issued my schedule by list and full documents. However, the defendants have not issued any documents, list or responded in anyway to my submissions. In between times I have noted that they have changed registered office address the week after the court order. I have issued to them my documents to the change of address and all supporting evidence.

I have an N244 to file for move to strike their defence but would be grateful for some thoughtful advice on the best way to approach this.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Old_andrew2018

I came across your thread, although I can offer no assistance I wonder if you have progressed at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I have issued the N244 for a Summary Judgement to be issued by the Court. I have received a without notice hearing date within 7 days at which the Judge will set out a new order which will hopefully find in my favour.