New ! Plz Help!

chedworth98

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3675 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi please help , i am having difficulty with Phoenix recoveries/ fredrickson. This original debt goes back to 2006/2007 i had an account with littlewoods at my mums address way before 96/97 , i moved and forgot about the account i had never ordered from it anyway , then littlewoods wrote at my new address offering me account with a discount voucher . i placed an order 2 weeks passed not recieved when i called i was told it had got sent to my mums !! anyways tracked it down , then no bills came went over to mums old address and there they were by now it had risen by £15.00 so in order to close account i paid the full balance owed . Then i have a letter from phoenix some point last year , the debt was from littlewoods and was now £138.00 i gave them all the payment details and what had happened . i never heard back i assumed they realised it was not due . then i open a littlewoods account last year with no mention of any previous delaings or money owed , i had some goods paid the account was paid in full jan10 . Now i have recieved a letter from phoenix / fredrickson and buchanan for the original £ 138.00 ???? what do i do ? - i have not got my previous correspondence with phoenix it was lost in a fire but i do have the cq number i paid the original amount to littlewoods and date .....

Moved to Debt Collection Forum

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

phishing trip

ignore them

if littlewoods wanted their money, they'ed ask

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Send the prove it letter, in the letter library.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

• 8 months later...

Hi

Welcome to The Consumer Action Group.

I am just letting you know that as you haven't had any replies to your post yet, it might be better if you post your message again in an appropriate sub-forum. You will get lots of help there.

Also take some time to read around the forum and get used to the layout. It is a big forum and takes a lot of getting used to.

Once you start to find your way, you will soon realise that it is fairly easy to get round and to get the help you need.

It can be bit confusing at first.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.