Natwest have taken away overdraft

elmo666

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3937 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

We have a buisness account with Natwest and Lloyds.

Natwest have now found out we have another Account else where and have told us this is not allowed and have cancelled the overdraft and want repayment. I have looked through all our paperwork and the terms & conditions but i cant see anywhere that is says we can have another account. Is the true?

Thanks

Hi elmo

Welcome to CAG

If thats the case, I'm surprised that Lloyds haven't said the same. I can't give you a difinitive answer, if it's not contained in the 'Term and Conditions' I'd write to them, asking them to show you in the Terms and Conditions where it states that. If they fail to do that, give them a deadline to restore the account/overdraft.

Tell them you will take the matter to the FOS as well as instigate legal action. It sounds like they've made up a reason becuase of something else. Send all letters

recorded. You could arrange an appointment with the Business Manager at the bank, but these days almost everything is run by computers and H/0.